As a Security Researcher at YieldDD, you play a major role in security assessments and its professionalization.
Nowadays, software plays a decisive role in organizations. Being the heart of each modern organization, it determines the degree of distinctive character, success and profitability. So you will want to understand potential risks associated with the software.
YieldDD opens the digital hood and provides insight into and advice on software quality and processes. We conduct in-depth research, offer concrete insights and present both findings and solutions. Our strength is linking strategy and business goals with in-depth knowledge of IT, software and software development.
What will you do?
As a Security Researcher at YieldDD, you will play a major role in security assessments and its professionalization. Your responsibilities:
- In-depth software analysis to identify vulnerabilities and security risks.
- Perform penetration tests to test and/or identify vulnerabilities.
- Security assessments on cloud infrastructure and configuration.
- Perform automated testing with SAST and DAST tooling.
- Report findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner for various stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven colleague with:
- At least 2 years of experience in conducting security assessments / pen tests. Both automated and manual.
- Knowledge of various programming languages and the ability to identify vulnerabilities regardless of the language used.
- Strong communication skills to effectively present technical findings and recommendations in reports and to clients.
- OSWE is a plus
- The ability to script and program in C# or Python is a plus
- Problem-solving ability and creativity to identify unknown vulnerabilities.
- Proficient in Dutch and English; both speaking and writing.
What's in it for you?
Working at YieldDD offers many opportunities and possibilities. You decide how far you will grow. We will always offer ample opportunities to further develop yourself through a great deal of responsibility in your position and by attending training courses and obtaining certificates.
Additionally, we place great emphasis on a good working environment. This is reflected in good working conditions and a positive corporate culture; an informal, driven, positive-critical and professional way of working. As well as in the employee benefits we offer. You can count on an excellent benefits package, opportunities for training, and a premium-free pension plan with survivors’ insurance.
Are you interested? Then apply directly using the form below. Would you like to know more? Then call Iris van Hoorn on 06-34591015.